This is the Pre-Sale of "The Magic of Data Science" Course. Full Course will be available at 10.01.2019. Now you able to get this Course for 19$. Later, the price will be 89$.
The course “The Magic of Data Science” is a starting step before the first step done for everyone who decided to study for a career of a Data Scientist or implement Data Science into business. The course is recommended for viewing before you begin to learn Data Science in practice.
What is this course about? First of all, it is about transformation. After all, humanity is moving from the informational era into the digital one, where data are the main resource for generating profit.
The data allows you to reduce business costs and at the same time increase its profitability. At the same time, the amount of data is growing rapidly - now there are more microprocessors in the world than people.
According to the forecasts, from 2020, 4 billion terabytes of new data will appear annually. Such an explosive growth in raw data is driving demand for data science specialists. The more data appears, the more demand will be in processing, analyzing and usage in business. And the more jobs in the field of Data Science will be created.
Data Science today:
- predicts the exact time and place of the crime, identifies fraudsters, helps to catch hackers;
- helps to prepare goods for delivery even before they are ordered;
- predicts the results of political elections and sporting events;
- predicts flu epidemics in advance;
- reveals oncological diseases in the early stages;
- allows you to know everything about a client that a business needs, and on the basis of this knowledge, offers them what they really buy;
- and much more.
The Data Scientists profession has already been called the most “sexual” profession of the 21st century. What is behind it? What are its prospects? What is needed to become a Data Scientist? What skills are required? What areas of business do you need to understand? How much can you earn and what are the salaries?
The course “The Magic of Data Science” is designed to answer these and many other questions. You will also learn from the course about how to implement Data Science in business, how to start working with data in the company, about the benefits of Data Science for entrepreneurs and the feasibility of digital business transformation.
What knowledge & tools are required?
- Be able to understand the basics of working on the Internet. A tech Skills is optional
Who should take this course?
- Top managers and business owners
- Government officials responsible for reform and digital transformation
- Students choosing a specialty or profession
- Employees wishing to undergo professional retraining
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Data Science
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Understanding the specifics of Data Science
- Knowledge of specialties and career paths of Data Scientist
- Understanding Data Science Markets and Industries
- The vision of Data Science business models and ways to monetize knowledge
- Basic understanding of Data Science technology
Welcome to the Data Science 101 Course!